Thursday 28 January 2010

Patience...patience...

WCB's fate hangs in the balance...how much longer must we wait?

Maybe that's a little melodramatic, but I'm waiting for an answer from the city of Antwerp - I'd like to claim that it's been months, but actually it's more like a week and a half (which is perfectly reasonable, if we're honest).  I'm waiting to discover whether they're going to be nice enough to let us play in their fair city during our little trip - in practice, it's not all that urgent but it would just be nice to know...that way, we can get on with arranging all the other bits and pieces for the trip.


In the meantime, I suppose I'll just have to sit and twiddle my thumbs, ponder whether there are any well-known traditional Belgian pieces that we could include in our programme and look forward to the closest we'll get to going abroad before May...the WCB Spring Concert - A World of Music - tickets available soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment