Tuesday 27 April 2010

Cutting it Fine

With not very long to go now, I was pleased today to receive an official permit from the fine city of Antwerp for our concert on Sunday (2:00 in the bandstand on the Groeenplats if you happen to be in the area!). I suspect that if I'd known we needed a permit before I received it, I'd have been quite worried by now, but these things have a way of resolving themselves, I guess. Sadly, it's not as good as the Bruges permit which was addressed to Sir Owen but I suppose you can't have everything! On the plus side, it does thank us "for your initiative that contributes to the positive image of our city" and wish us every success, plus is signed by the mayor!

PS...know any good clarinetists? We find ourselves slightly short at the last minute so if you are (or know) anyone, please let us know...!

No comments:

Post a Comment